SPRING SALE UP TO 65% OFF -- END 4/01/2023
TK-6 Create Assignments with Rubrics
To create assignments and grading with rubrics, follow these steps:
- Log in to access the course where you want to create the assignment.
- In the course, go to the “Assignments” section and click on the “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Assignment” from the list of activities and click on the “Add” button.
- Fill out the required information for the assignment, such as the name, description, and due date.
- In the “Submission types” section, select “Online text” or any other submission type that you prefer.
- Scroll down to the “Grading” section and select “Rubric” from the “Grading method” drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Create rubric” button to create a new rubric or select an existing one from the list.
- In the rubric editor, add criteria and levels of achievement for each criterion.
- Save the rubric by clicking on the “Save changes” button.
- Click on the “Save and return to course” button to finish creating the assignment.
Now, when students submit their assignments, you can use the rubric to evaluate their work and provide feedback. The rubric will be available for both you and the students to view, helping to ensure consistent and transparent grading.