Applications: Step-by-step guide to collect, organize, and update students’ work easily.
Part 1: Download the Google Presentation Template
- Go the your WASC assignment
- Open the provided Google Presentation template to make a copy.
- Edit your Google Presentation and Insert students’ works, including images, screenshot, video, audio, project, and other types of work.
Tricks to capture students’ work:
For Window: Window + Shift + S to take screen shot
On a Chromebook: Press Ctrl + Show windows at the same time (everything on-screen will be in your screenshot).
- Note: Teachers do not have to finish adding all of their students work. They can access and update the Google Presentation at anytime.
Part 2: Submit your Google Presentation
- Click on the Assignment
- Click Add submission
- Paste the link of the Share link of your Google Presentation.
- Click Save changes.
- Hint: You can access the Google Presentation and make any changes using this link from on. You don’t have to go your Google Drive to find it anymore.
Need Help? Contact Us to Schedule Live-Zoom Training (It’s FREE if Your School Cannot Afford It–Your contribution helps us pay server fees. Thank You)