Sweet and Sour Pork
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ egg
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
Cut and marinate pork
- Cut pork against the grain into small pieces
- Marinate the meat garlic salt, light soy sauce, and egg.
Cut vegetables and pineapples
- Cut bell peppers, onions, and pineapple into small pieces
- Combine and mix all sauce ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Coat pork in flour
- Add all-purpose flour to coat the marinated pork evenly
- Add cornstarch to coat pork pieces evenly
Fry Pork (Fry twice)
- First time frying at 300-330 F for 6-8 minutes
- Second time frying at 380 -400 F for 1-2 minutes
Cook and combine all ingredients
- Fry chopped vegetables for 40-60 seconds and remove from fryin pan.
- Pour in and cook sauce until boiling.
- Throw all other ingredients back into frying pan and cook for another 2 minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!