As current teachers, we understand schools’ budget is allocated to different category annually. Different categories such as Title I fund have some restrictions.
To support all schools’ limited budget, we allow schools to split their payments into multiple years, so it would not affect their current year’s budget .
Does Safe Pouch Qualify for your Title I Funding?
Below are measurable and actionable school improvement strategies to supplement core materials at your schools.
- Provide an impactful tool of intervention and support that will supplement your school’s MTSS implementation. Many school’s MTSS fail ed because schools do not have a practical tool to provide immediate intervention to redirect and engage students at Tier 1 and Tier 2.
- Provide an impactful tool of intervention and support that will supplement your school’s PBIS implementation.
- Create phone-free learning settings to support all teachers, especially core teachers, to deliver instruction equitably.
- Collaborate with all teachers and staff to implement a schoolwide and proactive intervention system to create a phone-free learning setting.
- Provide all staff and teachers with an impactful tool to create phone-free learning settings for all students.
- Provide teachers and staff intervention tools to re-engage struggling students positively.
- Provide essential classroom material for teachers to improve targeted students’ performance and engagement.
- Provide administrators a tool to provide Positive Behavioral Intervention System consequences to re-engage students.
- Provide teachers and all staff an impactful tool to teach students to reflect and learn from their mistakes.
- Provide teachers and all staff an intervention tool to develop a coherent schoolwide tardy policy to reduce tardy among targeted students.
- Increase parent’s involvement by allowing parents to use the Safe Pouch at home to support their children.
- Provide teachers and all staff the tool to create a phone-free and positive culture.