An amazing solution to increase engagement in classrooms, schools, businesses, meetings, or conferences without any hassles or surprise technological errors.
For High-Volume Discount, Please Submit a Request a Quote Form
- Personalize with a Teacher’s Name (* Personalized Products cannot be refunded, but we will do our best to satisfy and address your concern. Thank you for understanding)
- Include 10 Safe Pouches and 1 Key (Teachers may purchase additional pouches)
- No Assembly Required: It arrives fully ready-to-use with practical strategies implementing by current teachers.
- Environmentally-Friendly and Premium: Premium synthetic fabric and stainless steels allow long-lasting and environmentally products with little waste.
- Eliminate a Classroom’s Teacher of Liability of Loss or Damages: A teacher does not need to touch, monitor, or confiscate any students’ cellphones because students always have their phones with them but they cannot use their phones.
- Highest Impact on high-risk students: Teachers can quickly enforce immediate consequences without having to argue with a student and waste valuable time. Most importantly, it helps build positive rapport between students and teachers by respecting students’ privacy and rights.
- Save Instructional time: Teachers do not have to waste time at the beginning or at the end of class to collect and pass back students’ phones. Instead, teachers can focus their effort on high-risk students and teach students to follow classrooms’ expectations.
- Students access their phones during an emergency: Each pouch has multiple openings for students to quickly make voice-commands to answers or make any emergency calls.
- Quick-releasing and locking mechanism: It takes less than a second to lock or lock the Safe Pouch.
- Low-Cost Repairs: Save money and renew any Safe Pouches for as low as $1 per pouch. This will help to reduce waste save you money.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will provide a 100% Refund.
Other Current Ineffective and Failed Solutions:
Why using Numbered Classroom Pocket Organizer to have students put their cell phones and charge the phones?
- Does Not affect at-risk students: Certain groups of students, especially high-risk, refuse to put their phones in the pouches. Only advanced and few average students follow the class expectations.
- The classroom’s teacher is assumed to be responsible for all students’ cellphones: Teachers have to deal with the possibility of stolen cell phones. It is almost impossible to monitor many cell phones when there are too many students. Likewise, most students’ cell phones look alike.
- Waste time daily: Teachers have to waste time at the beginning of the class to make sure all students put their phones in the organizers, and they have to waste valuable instructional time to allow students to pick up their phones. When the bell rings, teachers often quickly dismiss the class, and students’ phones are often stolen during this time.
- Students do not have access during an emergency: Because the phones are in the organizers, students do not have immediate access to their phones during an emergency. Likewise, teachers may forget to pass the phones when there is a sudden and dangerous emergency, such as an earthquake, school shooting, fire, or other emergencies.
Why a teacher confiscating students’ phones should never be implemented in the classroom?
- Assumed to be liable for loss and damages: The classroom’s teacher is fully responsible for any confiscated phones.
- Liable for inappropriate content: Some students may have inappropriate content on their phones, and the teacher may responsible for viewing any content on the phones.
- Waste instructional time: Confiscating a student’s phone is a time-consuming and distracting battle because most students refuse to give the teacher their most valuable item.
- Create classroom management problems: Disagreement between students and the teacher often escalate to argument and long-term classroom management problems because the teacher is expected to be assertive while students are encouraged to be defiant.
Our Solution is Simple, Effective, and Affordable. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will provide a 100% Refund