An amazing solution to increase create a positive and safe school culture, implement high-impact Positive Behavioral Interventions, increase Staff’s participation, and many other benefits.
For High-Volume Discount, Please Submit a Request a Quote Form
- Personalize with your school’s Name (* Personalized Products cannot be refunded, but we will do our best to satisfy and address your concern. Thank you for understanding)
- Include 100 Orange Safe Pouches and 1 Key (For High-Volume Discount, Please Submit a Request a Quote )
- No Assembly Required: It arrives fully ready-to-use with practical strategies implementing by current teachers.
- Environmentally-Friendly and Premium: Premium synthetic fabric and stainless steels allow long-lasting and environmentally products with little waste.
- Eliminate a Classroom’s Teachers and Staff of Liability of Loss or Damages: Your administrators, teachers, and staff do not need to touch, monitor, or confiscate any students’ cellphones because students always have their phones with them but they cannot use their phones.
- Highest Impact on high-risk students: Empowers all administrators, campus supervisors, teachers, and other staff with an effective disciplinary tool to provide high-impact and immediate consequences to change students’ behaviors. Save money on
- Many Different Applications: It is not for students, but it is an effective solution to increase teachers’ and staffs’ participation during school meetings or training.
- Students access their phones during an emergency: Each pouch has multiple openings for students to quickly make voice-commands to answers or make any emergency calls.
- Quick-releasing and locking mechanism: It takes less than a second to lock or lock the Safe Pouch.
- Low-Cost Repairs: Save money and renew any Safe Pouches for as low as $1 per pouch. This will help to reduce waste save you money.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will provide a 100% Refund.
Other Current Ineffective and Failed Solutions:
Each year, schools spend thousands on different programs, conferences, professional development, and training, but they do not produce any measurable positive outcomes. Below are a few reasons why those programs and strategies failed. or ineffective.
Why using Numbered Classroom Pocket Organizer to have students put their cell phones and charge the phones?
Why teachers, administrators, or staff confiscating students’ phones should never be implemented in a school?
- Assumed to be liable for loss and damages: The classroom’s staff is fully responsible for any confiscated phones.
- Liable for inappropriate content: Some students may have inappropriate content on their phones, and the staff may responsible for viewing any content on the phones.
Why other discipline consequences( such as class-suspensions, lunch or after-school detention, parent call, or other interventions) are ineffective and impractical?
- Little impact on high-risk students: Most discipline consequences are not effective because they are not immediate, and they do not address students’ interests. Class suspensions are ineffective to change students’ behaviors because most would refer to have a reason to miss the classes. Likewise, many high-risk students often do not show up to lunch or after school detentions. Similarly, parent calls or parent involvement is also difficult as many high-risk students have little parent support at home.
Why counseling programs, professional development programs, or similar programs ( e.g. Rewarding Programs, social and academic PBIS, Restorative Practices) have a limited impact on high-risk students?
- Not Practical or Measurable: Those strategies are often based on biases toward particular demographics and have many uncontrollable variables that often resulting administrators, teachers, and staff feel hopeless.
- Do Not Relate to Students’ Interests: Most of the strategies focus on uncontrollable factors and influences that are not immediately and directly related to students’ interests, so they have little impact on changing students’ behaviors.
Our Solution is Simple, Effective, and Affordable. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, we will provide a 100% Refund