Japanese Fluffy Pancake
Easy and simple Japenese fluffy pancake
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 4 Egg White
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter (Melted)/ Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 cups Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine and mix flour, bakingpowder and salt
- In a second medium bowl, add egg whites and vinegar. Whisk with hand-held electric whisk.Add the sugar into in three stages until it from stiff peaks. (Making aMeringue)
- In a 3rdmedium bowl, add egg yolks, vanilla extract, and whole milk. Hand whisk until it's foamy and change incolor.
- Shift the content of first bowl into 3rd bowl.Mix with a hand whisk until it is mix well.
- Transferand fold the meringue into the 3rd bowl in three batches.
- Transfer mixture into a disposable piping bag(use a Ziploc bag). Cut the tip to about 1 1/2 inch to widen it.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!