The video above is a summary of my chemistry course. It is for educational purposes.
Why should you digitize your classes and teaching?
For many teachers, it is very difficult to integrate technology effectively because there are so many different technologies and strategies. We provide complete and ready-to-use solutions with both specific tools and step-by-step how strategies.
Our Essential courses are 100% FREE for teachers. We have limited availability due to current funding, so are only offering for dedicated teachers who have complete our basic training.
Teachers may upgrade to Premium Course to unlock data-rich features, such as auto-grading assessments, large file upload, and much more. Compare Essential and Premium Course
- Pre-set and Ready to Use
- Ready for COVID-19:
- Auto-updated grade books.
- Auto-grading assessments
- Use the same course for many years
- Share customizable resources
- Save money and paper
- Reduce parent complains
- Gamifying activities.
- Provide MTSS/PBIS intervention
LIVE- ZOOM webminar sessions with teachers
We took the time to pre-set your course to maximize benefits while eliminating most of the learning challenges.
SET UP YOUR SCHOOL (TK-6 or MS/HS examples)
The steps for the same for all grades, but we provide specific examples to
- Edit pre-set Grade book (TK-6) (5 Minutes)
- Edit pre-set Gradebook (MS/HS) (7 Minutes)
- Edit Group Enrollment Keys to enroll students (TK-6) (2 Minutes)
- Edit Group Enrollment Keys to enroll students (MS/HS) (4 Minutes)
- Best way to train and enroll all students (2 Minutes)
EDIT AND USE COMMON RESOURCES & ACTVITIES
We pre-set and pre-made all essential Assignment activities, so you can it in action instantly and easily.
- URL Resources (2 Minutes)
- Organize and Share all Online Resource in a eBook (7 Minutes)
- Streamline and Centralize All Announcements in One Place (4 Minutes)
- Create Online Forum to 24/7 Support.
- Create and Grade Forum Discussion.
- Create a Feedback Survey
- Record and Grade Attendance
- Create an Assignment to enter grades from offline or another website.
- Create an Assignment with Google Presentation for Notebook
- Create an Assignment with Rubrics (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create an Assignment for Assessments grade with Rubric (Scheduled and Timed)
- Note: Non-editable files like images, video, and pdf prevent students to make any changes after submission.
- Create Assignment for Group Project (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create Assignment with Jamboard (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create Assignment for Warm-Up or Exit Ticket (Scheduled and Timed)
Other Essential Tutorial for Common Technologies
TUTORIALS FOR YOUR STUDENT
- Take Screenshot or Picture on Chromebook
- Make Copy and Get Shareable Link of any Google File
- Download Google File as PDF and upload your submission.
ADD COMPLEX CONTENT (FRACTIONS, FORMULAS, EQUATIONS, )
- Common Fractions
- Chemical Formulas
- Common Geometry Expressions and Notations
- Square Roots
- Piecewise Functions
WRITE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AUTO-GRADED QUESTIONS
- Embedded questions (math examples)
- True or False with Embedded Question
- Fill-in-Table Math
- Drag and Drop into text
- Math Operation Problems like SBAC
- Simple Calculated (7th Math)
- Graphing Equations (Quadratic)
- Inequality Equations
- Matching Table Math
AUTO-GRADED ACTVITIES WITH INSTANT FEEDBACK & RE-TRY
- Create Quiz and Set Group Overrides for Different Periods
- Advance: Teacher Guided Direct Instruction
- Advance: Alternative to Kahoots and Quizlets
EDIT COURSES FOR A NEW SEMESTER/TRIMESTER OR RESET FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR
H5P Interactive Acitivities