Limited Supply! Order Now for 23-24 School Year!
How to create Clozed Questions
How to Create Clozed Question
- Login to Sleedu:Start by logging into your Sleedu using your school Google Account username and password
- Navigate to the desired course:After logging in, navigate to the course where you want to create the Cloze Embedded question.
- Access the Question Bank:Once in your course, look for the 'More' button in the navigation panel. Click on it, then select 'Question Bank' from the drop-down menu.
- Create a New Question:Inside the Question Bank, click the 'Create a new question' button.
- Choose 'Embedded Answers (Cloze)' Question Type:From the 'Choose a question type to add' window, select 'Embedded Answers (Cloze)' and then click on 'Add'.
- Input Question Details:Fill in the required information such as 'Question Name', 'Question Text', etc. The Question Name is not part of the question the student will see, it's just to help you identify it in the Question Bank.
- Use the Cloze Editor:Now, in the 'Question Text' section, you should see a new button in your Atto editor toolbar that says 'Cloze Editor'. Clicking on it will open the graphical interface to generate your Cloze question. Here you can input the question text, specify the answer type (multiple choice, short answer, or numerical answer), the correct answer(s), and the feedback for each answer. The plugin will automatically generate the correct syntax for you.
- Save the Question:Once you're satisfied with the question, click on the 'Save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
- Preview the Question:It's always a good idea to preview the question to make sure everything is working as expected. You can do this by clicking the 'Preview' button next to the question in the Question Bank.