Hot and Sour Soup
- 2 Tomatoes
- ½ carrots
- ½ Bell peppers
- ½ sweet onions
- 1 king oyster mushroom (other mushroom)
- 4 pieces shitake mushroom rehydrated
- 4 pieces wood ear mushroom (rehydrated)
- 1 package firm tofu
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces peppers
- 4 cups water
- 2 cans chicken stock
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white pepper (add last)
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp vinegar (add last)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (add last)
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 whole chile
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil or corn oil
Chop Vegetables and Tofu
- Cube tomatoes
- Juliene other vegetables
- Cube tofu
- Heat up corn oil and add cut dried chile peppers
- Add 4 cups of waters and 2 cans of chicken stock. Bring to bioling.
- Add all other vegetables and cook until boiling and cook another 3 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and mix well. Add in circular motions
- Add slowly cornstarch slurry while stirring.
- Add sesame oil, vinegar, and white pepper. Stir and serve.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!