- 2 lbs salmon filets
- 1 tbsp white peppers
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp vegetabele oil
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- ½ tbsp rice cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp boiling water
- ½ tbsp chili sauce
- Cut salmon filets into ¼ inch thick
- Springle garlic salt and white pepper (reduce fishy aroma)
Coating Salmon Pieces
- Crack 1 egg and mix well
- Add 3 Tablespoon of cornstarch on a plate
- Wet salmon filet pieces and coat evenly with cornstarch
Frying Salmon Pieces
- Add oil and heat up to 350 F
- Cook in batches ( 4 minutes per side). Only flipped once per side.
- Return all fried pieces back into the pan, and add rice cooking wine and cover for 30 seconds.
Cooking the Sauce
- Add all sauce ingredients, mix well, and cook until boiling. Reduce for 1 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!