Welcome fellow teachers and school administrators. We pre-set your course based on grade levels (TK-6 and Secondary), but the steps for all the tasks are the same. This will remove any learning challenges, so you can enjoy the benefits easily and quicker. When possible, we provide example for each grade level. If you have any question, please add your question in that specific forum or view or FAQ
We took the time to pre-set your course to maximize benefits while eliminate most of learning challenges.
SET UP YOUR SCHOOL (TK-6 or MS/HS examples)
The steps for the same for all grades, but we provide specific examples to
- Edit pre-set Grade book (TK-6) (5 Minutes)
- Edit pre-set Gradebook (MS/HS)
- Edit Group Enrollment Keys to enroll students (TK-6) (2 Minutes)
- Edit Group Enrollment Keys to enroll students (MS/HS) (4 Minutes)
- Best way to train and enroll all students (2 Minutes)
EDIT AND USE COMMON RESOURCES & ACTVITIES
We pre-set and pre-made all essential Assignment activities, so you can it in action instantly and easily.
- URL Resources
- Organize and Share all Online Resource in a eBook (7 Minutes)
- Streamline and Centralize All Announcements in One Place (4 Minutes)
- Create Online Forum to 24/7 Support.
- Create and Grade Forum Discussion.
- Create a Feedback Survey
- Record and Grade Attendance
- Create an Assignment to enter grades from offline or another website.
- Create an Assignment with Google Presentation for Notebook
- Create an Assignment with Rubrics (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create an Assignment for Assessments grade with Rubric (Scheduled and Timed)
- Note: Non-editable files like images, video, and pdf prevent students to make any changes after submission.
- Create Assignment for Group Project (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create Assignment with Jamboard (Scheduled and Timed)
- Create Assignment for Warm-Up or Exit Ticket (Scheduled and Timed)
TUTORIALS FOR YOUR STUDENT
- Take Screenshot or Picture on Chromebook
- Make Copy and Get Shareable Link of any Google File
- Download Google File as PDF and upload your submission.
ADD COMPLEX CONTENT (FRACTIONS, FORMULAS, EQUATIONS, )
- Common Fractions
- Chemical Formulas
- Common Geometry Expressions and Notations
- Square Roots
- Piecewise Functions
WRITE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AUTO-GRADED QUESTIONS
- Embedded questions (math examples)
- True or False with Embedded Question
- Fill-in-Table Math
- Drag and Drop into text
- Math Operation Problems like SBAC
- Simple Calculated (7th Math)
- Graphing Equations (Quadratic)
- Inequality Equations
- Matching Table Math
AUTO-GRADED ACTVITIES WITH INSTANT FEEDBACK & RE-TRY