SPRING SALE UP TO 65% OFF -- END 4/01/2023
Create Assignments Record Grades Manually
To create a assignment for manually entering grades, follow these steps:
- Log in to access the course where you want to create the assignment.
- In the course, go to the “Assignments” section and click on the “Add an activity or resource” button.
- Select “Assignment” from the list of activities and click on the “Add” button.
- Fill out the required information for the assignment, such as the name, description, and due date.
- In the “Submission types” section, select “No submission” as the submission type.
- Scroll down to the “Grading” section and select “Manual grading” from the “Grading method” drop-down menu.
- In the “Grading options” section, set the “Maximum grade” to the highest grade you want to be able to give for this assignment.
- Click on the “Save and return to course” button to finish creating the assignment.
- Now, you can manually enter grades for the assignment by going to the “Grades” section of the course and selecting the assignment. You will see a list of students who are enrolled in the course, and you can enter a grade for each student using the input field provided.
Note: You may also want to consider setting up a grading scale, such as a letter or numerical scale, to provide more consistent grading and make it easier for students to understand their grades.