- 6 cups fresh soy milk
- 1 Tbsp corn starch + 1/4 cup of the water mixture
- 1/2 tsp glucono delta lactone (GDL)
- 2 drops of pandan
- 3-inch fresh ginger rootr
- 1 brown slab sugar or brown sugar
- 1 cup water
MAKING THE TOFU PUDDING
- Boil and simmer soy milk until it is foaming bubbles and gentle bioling.
- Mix corn starch and water in a bowl, which will be mix with soy milk during the last minute
- When it is ready to mix with soy milk, measure out the GDL and add to the corn starch mixture. Then pour into a large bowl and give in quick stir. (The pudding starts immedietly, so do not stir again.)
- Let the tofu pudding rest undisturbed for 30 minutes.
MAKING THE GINGER SYRUP
- Peel and cut the ginger into thin pieces and put in a small bowl.
- Break the brown slab sugar into small pieces and boil with water in small sauce pan with ginger until it forms syrup texture.