- 2 whole eggs
- 3 Tablespoon ( 25 mL) milk
- 3 Tablespoon (40 grams) sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Make Yolk Batter
- Separate egg white and yolk
- Add milk to egg yolks and flour
- Whisk to mix well
Make Meringue and Mix Batter
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or vinegar) to egg white
- Mix the mixture using a hand mixer. Divide and add the 40 grams of sugar every 30 seconds. It’s done when the horn(s) is formed and stood up.
- Divide the meringue and add to yolk batter to fold gently
- Transfer batter to a Ziploc bag and cut a hole at one of the corner
- On low heat, lightly grease your pan
- Add dough onto a pan with multiple layers
- Add a few drops of water and cover and cook for 4 minutes
- Remove lid and turn the pancake
- Add a few drops of water, cover, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Uncover and remove pancake and serve with powder sugar or syrup.